The Ro Earring II is made from collected end pieces of Italian-made sterling silver chain stamped '925 ITALY'. These end pieces had been left over and unused from our Pura Bracelet and are repurposed into stud earrings.
Made for an on-going project titled 'Collaged Jewelry/Objects'. This series takes on the concept of disassembling and reassembling to repurpose unused, unworn, vintage, deadstock or overstocked findings. Pieces in this collection may vary due to the nature of components used. All objects in this collection are made in limited qualities and is unique which can potentially vary slightly from pictures shown.
- Measures about 5mm at widest and 20mm in length.
- Made from .925 Sterling Silver
- Sterling silver doesn’t contain metal additions that can typically cause infections or allergic reactions.
- The oils on your skin keeps sterling silver clean, wear often to prevent tarnishing over time.
- Wear and scratches will show with time like all precious metals, but we think character is beautiful.
- Made to order, allow 2-4 weeks to ship.