The Fold Over Ring is cast from solid recycled sterling silver and then oxidized to bring out the details of texture, lines, and irregularities. Looks and wears different from every angle.
Stretched, rolled and folded on itself. Using these techniques, the Fold Over Ring is made using melted hot wax that is formed within 10-20 seconds, before hardening. The nature of this technique explores the seconds in between inception and subsiding, and demands to be shaped before the state of the wax solidifies.
Pair with the Cross Over Ring.
- Measures approx. 6-8mm at it's widest point.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Sterling silver doesn’t contain metal additions that can typically cause infections or allergic reactions.
- Wear as normal to allow the natural process of patina to continue. Dark oxidation may over time wear away becoming a brighter silver tone.
- Wear and scratches will show with time, like all precious metals.
- Made to order, allow 2-4 weeks to ship.